Saturday, October 22, 2011

HBBC

Are you all joining Amanda at Run To The Finish for her annual Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge? Here's a post explaining the challenge: HBBC

[HBBC20113.jpg]

I did the challenge for the first time last year and it was so much fun to compete to keep myself getting in my workouts during the holidays. It was also key in getting me moving on my healing ankles/legs. Even if I wasn't running, I was walking A LOT to get in my points for the challenge. It was also a fun way to meet other fitness bloggers! I hope you'll join in the fun - there are lots of prizes, too!! Here is a small sampling of the prizes that I lifted from Amanda's site:

Oakley workout pants and top
Iron Sport Works medal hanger
Be Present Tank Top
CEP Compression shorts
Ryder Sunglasses
GU
RazzyRoo headband
WrightSocks
Lululemon water bottle
SaltStick tablets
McDavid USA Compression gear
GirlZGear
IceTagID
Stonehouse Farms 27 all-natural sauces
Sahale Nuts
Lundenburg Farms grain bowls
Annie's Homegrown
Once Again Nut Butters

You can register HERE.
Please join in the fun!! I would love to compete with you all (in a very friendly way, of course ;-)

20 comments:

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

S.H.I.T. Super hight intensity training!!!

Julie Arts CPT said...

:P

greekmelie said...

"friendly competition"? why do people say that only when it's certain to beat my butt?? :-P This looks interesting though and I might as well give it a try. What's they worst that can happen? You really do kick my butt!

I will second Jess's name suggestion.

Amanda@runninghood said...

Jess is so funny! S.H.I.T...I like that. What's your SHIT? ha ha. I'm not entering this year only because I was such a super slacker with follow through last year. I have too many plates spinning right now to have to keep track of it. But I'm cheering for you Julie!

Julie Arts said...

The "Oh S.H.I.T! Bootcamp"? Although it has a VERY nice ring to it, I don't think the "KIDS" facility I will be running it in would let me advertise with that one ;-)

JenniferLeah said...

my friend teaches a class she calls booty boot camp and it's an hour of gluteous torture :) love!!

Def doing HBBC again this year

Let me think about this for a bit...

Pam said...

LOL @ Jess. Love it.

I'm definitely doing the HBBC again this year. I know I don't stand a snowball's chance of winning, but even the random participation prizes are awesome, and it definitely makes me pay more attention to my activity level!

I SUCK at coming up with anything creative. Business names included. If we ever have kids, it's 99.9% likely that they will be named Bob. All of them. Even if they are girls.

Beth said...

I like DRENCHED.

Thanks for passing on the HBBC, I just signed up =)

XLMIC said...

How can Boot Camp be copyrighted or trademarked? Unless by the freaking military? I mean really. Sheesh.

Your slogan can be ...

When Julie says 'Jump!', you say 'How high?'

Michelle said...

I really like Drenched! SHIT is quite funny ;) WOW I was a big help huh?!? :)

Jim ... 50after40 said...

Booty Beautiful Bootcamp.
Triple B.
Then when you get around to having TV commercials, you can say "Join me at BBBBBBBBB" ... ya know, that thing where you make a "B" sound with your finger on your lips.
Don't hate me because I'm a genius.

Abby @ Have Dental Floss, Will Travel said...

I actually like Drenched a lot - totally captures the spirit!

I'm in for some booty busting... it'll be my off-season active recovery :)

Mike said...

I'm not creative either but I like S.H.I.T. and BBB.

Heather @ Just a Colorado Gal said...

I'm doing the challenge too! Never have done it before but it looks like a good time!

I think Drenched is a good name! One word names totally work :)

Candice @ I Have Run said...

I like Drenched! Or Jess's idea =)

HBBC here we come!

Epic Fail said...

I don't know about this race, but last night a bunch of triathletes were trying to push me to do a triathlon. I don't know if I'm up for it. I'll probably drown. But I'm considering it.

Julie said...

Not much here, but I do like Drenched...of course I'm a little partial to Julie's too.... :)

Seems everyone is doing HBBC I guess I should check it out.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I like Drenched, I must have left my creative thoughts at home, the best I came up with was H.O.P (House of Pain) with a cool looking rabbit behind it, I know, not that great

Nikki Kendall said...

No Jiggle In Our Jingle Holiday Boot Camp!

Lisa said...

i like Drenched :-)