Friday, November 28, 2008

9 and 1/2 hours

9 and 1/2 hours of sleep feels soooooooooo incredible! I've had this bug for over two weeks now and I'm so ready for it to be gone. Maybe I'll get another couple of long sleeps over this holiday weekend. Thanskgiving was on a much smaller scale than usual this year. It was just Mom and Dad and my brother's family and me and the wee ones. Looking at the pictures it seems to have been all about the kids. We started out with play doh people...














Then moved on to ripping around on the Hummer and the Kawasaki...






























Then on to pin the pilgrim hat on the turkey...



















And after a huge spread of too much yummy food, it ended with a huge wrestling match culminating with a dog pile on Grampy...



















Today is Girl's Day Out with Grandma. We're back in Portland and My MIL is taking all us girls to the ballet. Mai got a new party dress - we can't wait to get this day started!

1 comment:

GClef1970 said...

When kids are present, it's supposed to be about the kids. :-) Glad you're feeling better & had a good day!