Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Little Better



So we're moving up from the wheel barrow to an actual pool that is not a "turtle pool". When I was walking Ki yesterday, I saw a neighbor had a pool for sale for $45 so I grabbed it up and Steve tried to figure out a spot in our very sloped and bumpy yard to plant this sucker. We've got it in the best spot possible, but it's impossible to fill it up all the way without doing some major work in flattening out our yard (which we are too lazy to do). But for now - lot's of fun in the sun - cool fun ;o)

2 comments:

Krissa said...

So now I want to see your BFL pics!!! Could you email them to me?? I need all the inspiration I can get.

krissaperkins@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Those are some good looking children, there father must be one sexy goodlooking man.