Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hey Hey Hey


I feel pretty good. This morning didn't start off so stellar, but it's noon and my throat's not so bad and the 4 mile dog walk didn't kill me.
Husband awoke to find me cooking breakfast in my Go Ducks Snuggie and hair that hasn't been washed since Tuesday. He was less than impressed...
however, I actually kind of feel like showering, shaving and degreasing now...so here I go!!! See you on the bright and shiny side of a new (and hopefully snow white) week where running and working out replaces sitting around on my butt watching Kendra and The Kardashians recuperating.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey Julie! I am glad you are feeling better!

Unknown said...

There is nothing wrong with cooking breakfast in any kind of Ducks apparel. :)

I bet you'll feel better after a shower, I always do.

Jen said...

Glad you are feeling better! I hope the kiddos are doing just as well. I'm sure your week will be much better!

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

HA!! Glad you are feeling better. Ducks Snuggie...wow that is awesome. I am glad you don't wash your hair either. Have a great Monday!