1) Most fond running accomplishment of 2010. I actually do have an answer to this one. It was earlier this week when I ran an 8:57 m/m. It feels so good to really run again! Really good!
2) What are my 2011 running goals? I joined the Run for the Bling of it group, so I'll be running 12 races in 12 months. I also want to be smart about my legs and continue to stretch and rehab them and not do anything silly like run too far before I'm ready. I really need to be able to run my leg of the 1/2 Ironman at a 12m/m pace or under. This may seem easy, but it's not been in the books for me to this point. I would really be loving life if I could do it at a 10m/m pace, but I'm aiming at 12m/m because it will get me in under 7 hours and that is my goal this year.
3) My favorite race was when Dad and I did the 25k Hagg Lake Mud Run together. It was a beautiful February day and by beautiful, I mean BEAUTIFUL!! It was cool to do a race with my dad.
4) My favorite holiday guilty pleasure. I'm not a real sweets girl but I do love a good
5) My most embarrassing running moment? This has got to be at my 2008 Half Ironman. I was DONE when I got off the bike. Completely Toasted! It was super hot, my back was cramped up and I walked the whole thing. The husband was supportive and rode his bike along side me the WHOLE half marathon after I met him at mile 1. At about mile 10 he
I Felt Like A Monkey Trying To Take A Shit in a Bucket!
And there you go...
Happy New Year!!!!!!