1) I finished my first season of Dexter last night.
Steve is hooked and I think already finished with the first 4 seasons. I took my time, started with one of the original books: Dexter in the Dark and then decided to try to rent the first season from the library. The hardest part is not actually watching the show, but rather keeping my kids out of the room where it is playing. They now are trained that if the family room door is closed, Dexter is on and they dare not enter...or I'll send Dexter after them :p
Think I can catch up on 4 more seasons by the time Steve wants to watch the current one? You know that old saying about the family that watches serial murder shows together, stays together, right?
2). I have lots of TNT teammates arriving in Canada for IM Canada. I'm jealous. I'm not so sure that I'm jealous of the race they are doing, but maybe more jealous of the massive amount of teammates/friends that are camping there to support those amazing people. I. Want. To. Be. There. For now...it's just virtual cheering.
Maybe next year...
3) Hood To Coast time is here. Lots of local friends running and lots of blogger friends, too. Between work, bedroom painting, and a soccer jamboree, I'm hoping to get out to cheer on these athletes!...maybe hand out a little candy...mmmm...sugary orange slices anyone?
What about you?
- Have you succumbed to Dexter's deadly charms?
- Do you know anyone racing at IM Canada? Or do you have aspirations to get there yourself someday?
- Have you ever run Hood to Coast or do you ever want to?