Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Blogger Meet Up

Whoa baby...I still didn't manage to get my goal of a minimum of 7 hours of sleep last night. I'm having a hard time telling the kids that I can't be here in the morning with them AND also not tuck them in at night, but really!!!...my bedtime is before theirs!

I was so excited when Kim left me a comment one day saying she would attend my new boot camp even before I had it all set in stone. What a great supporter!! If you've met her in person you know she's a beauty inside and out!! Who doesn't love a tall leggy gorgeous blonde WITH a heart of gold?! Anyways, yesterday she was in town and dropped on by my Holiday Bootie Buster Boot Camp. You can check out what she thought about it on her blog HERE and enter to win her giveaway.

Happy Tuesday All!!!! Boot camp today is called Tone your Tush Tuesday...
And by tone, I mean MURDER     =D    bwahahahahahaa!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for boot camp supporters!

Meaghan said...

Any kind of boot camp scares the hell out of me... That is all :)

Anonymous said...

I would totally come do your boot camp!!!!!!

Coy Martinez said...

I did a booty boot camp one time and it about killed my legs, which I'm guessing is the point BUT I'm lazy about going to class. I love the snowflakes flying around on your screen.

Unknown said...

Aw, you are so sweet! I thought my arms would be the most sore, but my hips are. Hmmmm...squats anyone?

Your post started "snowing" as I read "bwahahaha". I find that scary...you must have kicked some booties, literally this morning.

Caratunk Girl said...

LOVE blogger meet-ups!! I want to do a boot camp!

misszippy said...

I want to do your boot camp too!

Fruit Fly said...

You are at a bounce house place?? I want to bounce!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

It's snowing!

Great tp have a friendly face drop in for you to torture.

Raina said...

Your boot camp just looks like way too much fun- not "drop and give me 100" !! lol.
I would love to see you and Kim do this, while I eat cookies on the sideline :)

Jill said...

FUN!!! You should do a traveling bootcamp, you can get several of us in Denver :).

7 hours of sleep seems like heaven!!!!

jillconyers said...

I love blogger meet ups and your boot camp sounds awesome. My bedtime is the earliest in the house :)

Katie @ Will Race for Carbs said...

I need my tush murdered! I took my kids to a bouncy house place yesterday and was thinking about your boot camp and how fun it would be!

Elizabeth said...

i wish i lived closer!! but across the country doesn’t work :( so fun that yall got to meet up. I don’t really know any bloggers in ATL...