Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Morning Dance Party

TGIM!! This week is looking C.R.A.Z.Y. for me. How 'bout you? Taking it minute by minute and trying to enjoy it all. Craziness starts in about 4 minutes and I think it ends next Monday. I'm your DJ and I'm taking your requests for MMDP next week. Help a girl out?


You will find peace of mind on the floor
Take a little time, come and see, you and me
make a little sign, I'll be there after a while
if you want my love

We can boogie on down, down, down, down
Let's groove tonight
share the spice of life
baby slice it right
we're gonna groove tonight.

8 comments:

Michael said...

I vote for some old school MJ....maybe Beat It! Or you already have my Milli Vanilli vote :)

Happy Monday!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

MMDP!!!

I dont know the real name for it, but the "I like to move it, move it" from the movie Madgascar?

Amanda@runninghood said...

Yeah, I like what Big Daddy Diesel said...love that Move It Groove It Song. :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! Like BDD I like the Move it, move it too!

Jen said...

Have a great week even though it's busy! You are amazing! I've been grooving to this really stupid song called "That's not my name" by the Ting Tings. Check it out!

CautiouslyAudacious said...

One day closer to Friday right? I have to listen to any cd by Cake at least once a week, most endurance athletes like their song The Distance b/c of the mesh up with the IM video!

Rose @ Eat, Drink, and Be Meiri said...

I second Michael's "MJ" request, only THRILLER!

Julie D. said...

have a great week! crazy and all!