Monday, May 28, 2007

Wine Tasting



Steve's sister and I took MIL wine tasting for her birthday. We got FIL to go along for our fun and my BIL, Danny, was to be our designated driver. Good thing FIL was on the scene as Danny decided to become a wino with us for the day. We had a lot of fun! We've decided to go in on a membership as a family at one of the local wineries and then do a wine tasting at a differet house once a month as a special family get-together. I think Gloria really enjoyed our present for her this year - hooray!

I mentioned to Melissa the other day that I'm thinking of doing a bible study either on this blog or starting up a new bible study blog or MSN group. Is anyone interested?... and if so do you have a preference of bible studies? I'm pretty open, but I've come across some Elizabeth George studies that look good and not too time consuming to start with until we see if we can get enough STEADY commitment.

No comments: