Thursday, July 5, 2007

It Wasn't Me!! Well, maybe, BUT...


I'm so tired! To bed late and then up with Mai at 3:30 and knowing my alarm was going to go off at 4:30 sucked! But it's all worth it - I'm heading down to Eugene in a bit to be there for the birth of my new nephew. Baby Jacob (Jake) or Baby Evan or if Mai gets any say in the process "Baby Kitty Cat" will be arriving around 9am.

So, I wasn't as guilt-ridden (just more embarassed) by my gym/light pole incident until I read Kristin's comment: Then I got the guilts, so I figured I better ask. I brought it up casually to the girls in the Kid's Club..."so...what happened to that light pole"? They started CRACKING UP like it was the funniest thing. "Someone hits it EVERY SINGLE DAY", they cackled. All right! So maybe I didn't even hit it at all. They said on Tuesday some guy in a gigantic truck hit it, got out and surveyed the damage and then just got back into his truck and drove away...so if he KNEW what he did and didn't mention it, boy do I feel good now! I doubt I'll park there ever again, though. You know...there's a reason they put "compact" on those spots.

4TH OF JULY WORKOUT

Seated Leg Curls
30x12
50x10
90x8
110x5
80x12
Sumo Leg Press
210x14

Leg Press
180x12
270x10
360x8
450x7
360x14
Leg Ext
100x14
50x3 (haha...I thought I was going to kick out a quick 10 and only got to 3)

Misc Calves

Messed around with some hack squats, did a tiny bit of abs and then headed home for some fun in the sun!

1 comment:

me said...

Good girl! I'm proud of you. Kristin