Tuesday, September 4, 2007

September Arrives...






































First pic...um...what can I say? She's kooky like that.
Second pic ~ my girls likes her some PINK!
Last two pics are the kids with Cousin Katie over the weekend.
School starts today for Jack. It's only an hour+ orientation day. I can't believe he's in school. Where did the last 5 years go???? Then I have a parent meeting tonight for him. He officially starts on Thursday and Thursday night I have a parent meeting for Mai's preschool. Then Mai starts her new year of gymnastics on Saturday morning and by Noon we'll have a house full for the Duck game and Steve's birthday party. Somewhere in all this I need to get some work done and CLEAN THIS HOUSE! Oh...and we just discovered that the kids school days cross-over on Tuesdays and Thursdays by about 10 minutes and we only have one car and they are at two different schools. Looks like I will either be taking a break from work so I can walk Jack to school on those days or we'll be getting a new car. Although a nice walk with Jack would be nice, having two cars might be even better!! Maybe...can I hope?? Finally?? A second car??!!!! Wish me luck.

1 comment:

GClef1970 said...

Just reading your post made me tired. :-)