Monday, September 3, 2007

A day of food
















































Thought it would be fun to see what others are eating on a daily basis. Due to the MetRx this day was lacking a huge salad meal. The lovely post workout poo bar from Skwigg may not look appetizing, but I have to fight to keep them in my fridge because Mai LOVES them. So I had M1 MetRx
M2 Chicken Sandwich
M3 Poo Bar
M4 Eggwhite "McMuffin"
M5 Turkey Stir Fry
M6 Eggwhite and Veggie "Fried Rice" with Strawberries.
Flax oil and fish oil caps thrown in among the meals as good fat.
Macros came out to 44/38/18. Anyone else?

1 comment:

GClef1970 said...

I posted food items on the thread you started on the board. It certainly isn't one day's worth because I tend to keep it simple during the day and make my "requires prep" meals at night. But, it will give you an idea of yummy vegan eating!