Sunday, February 10, 2008

12 Miler...Finally...


















I wanted to drive out to Hagg Lake prior to race day so Dad and I knew for sure how to get there and how long it would take. Steve drove the kids and I out yesterday. There was still a bit of snow on the sides of the road from the storm a couple weeks ago, but the trails were just plain muddy. The kids thought it was great fun to run on the same trails that Grampy and Mama are going to race on in a couple weeks. Today I took Ki back up to Leif Erickson for our 12 miler we've been putting off. It was the best run I've had in over a year. Had a really good time. Tried out the waterproof socks I'll be wearing at Hagg Lake and they did great - a few little blisters but kept me nice and dry. Back to the gym tomorrow.

No comments: