Sunday, May 11, 2008

Breakthrough Swim

















Hit the pool tonight even though every part of my being wanted to say no no no! Drank too much wine last night, ate pizza for breakfast, spent a good portion of the day rototilling and planting flowers and I just wanted to lie in bed and wait for Survivor to start but I went ahead and got to the pool to do 2000 meters which turned out to be a good decision. I had a great workout and felt really in my zone (who even knew I had a zone?) and now it's time to lay in bed and watch three hours of Survivor and know that I earned it!

I can swim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

DD said...

Once you master lifting your head to the side without snorting water in your nose or swallowing half the pool swimming is not so bad eh?

PS. New "life" blog. Check me out.
Krissy