Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wednesday Fun and Thursday Workout

















































Well, I didn't get my workout done yesterday, but the kids and dog had a good day. Mai and jack and I went to the park and the icecream guy pulled up right when we got there. Mai's Spongebob thingy did nothing for me but when Jack only ate 1/2 of his Haagen Daas bar and offered the rest to me, it was soooooooooooo hard to throw it in the garbage...but I did. The kids had lots of fun swimming. Steve took them to the pool the other day and he said Jack went up to the lifeguard at one point and said that "some girl" was choking him and bugging him and couldn't he do something about it. That "some girl" was his sister!! Haha. I bet Steve was happy to let the lifeguard take care of some sibling fighting for awhile. They got along fine for me!

Then Mai and I took Ki to the dogpark for a quick 30 minutes which turned into almost an hour and a half because she was having so much fun. 5 other Huskies showed up and a couple of her favorite other dogs and they sure put on a show for us. By the time Mai and I got back from grocery shopping it was after 9:30 and at that point the gym was a no go - instead, bed...

I DID get up at 5 this morning tho and got that workout done!
Precor Seated CP
LT: n/a TT: 110/20RP
Pec Dec
LT: 40/16ss, TT: 40/17ss
Stretch

DB Shoulder Press
LT: n/a TT: 25/17RP (My shoulder were really wiped from the CP)
Side Raises LT: 15/17 TT: 17.5/15ss
Stretch

Lifefitness Tri Ext
LT: n/a TT: 65/25RP
Rope Pulses LT: 50/16 TT: 30/20ss(diff station)
Stretch

Front Wide Grip Pulldowns
LT: n/a TT: 105/20RP

Wide Grip Cable Low Rows
LT: n/a TT: 90/9, 75/12ss

Misc Right Calf Workout
Abs - 5 sets of 20

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, "some girl" was bugging him!!! Too cute :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie! Love the pictures of the kids...too cute! So you're on my schedule no, eh? Those 5:00am mornings can come pretty early sometimes!!!

good for you with the icecream. I don't think I could have had the strength...

Have a great day!!!
Helen

DD said...

you have to watch out for those "some girls". They are T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!

GClef1970 said...

Oh, the dog park. My doggie deserves a trip. Thanks for the reminder. :-)