Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Exhausted...Will I Make it to 9pm for Lost?





















I put too much on my workout plate today and just realized it's Wednesday and there is NO way I'm going to make it to 9pm for Lost.

I was up at 4:20am to get some coffee in me and wake up a bit before heading downtown for group swim. Made it home by 7:30am to find both kids just waking up, so we got ready for school and I grabbed a quick breakfast before heading out the door to drop them off. After I got Mai settled at school, I raced home to put on my riding gear and headed out for a 75min ride. Added in two decent hills and made it home in time for a quick shower and a blended up a chocolate protein shake to take in the car with me to pick up Mai. We got home and I worked for a bit and then we took Ki for a quick walk before picking up Jack from school. After playing at the school playground with friends, the kids wanted to go to the gym so we headed in for an upper body workout followed by 20 minutes of relaxing swim in the pool and a much too long sauna - I was so hungry I almost passed out in the too hot shower at the gym...NOW THAT would have been embarrassing!

Home for a big dinner and now my eyes are barely open. I love days like this, though. Not much work, lots of working out, and busy, happy kids. Being able to fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow is pretty awesome, too! Oh...and it was a crazy warm sunny winter day!! Felt like Spring :o)

Tomorrow is a long work day with a break at noon for a lunch meeting with a client. I need to get in a 65 min run so I will probably get up early again to work and then hit the road around 9am for my run.

Workouts are right on schedule this week:
Bike 1/2
Swim 2/2
Run 0/2
RT 2/3
Extra credit 20 min swim + 30 min swim

Off to bed....yawn.

3 comments:

Visionquester said...

Tough lady.
That's some schedule you got there.

~C.

A Prelude To... said...

ya.
I'm pretty dumb sometimes. Fell asleep fast, but then I had a dream my right boob fell off....again.
Hmm...

Took it easier today ;o)

Jessica said...

Hey chica,

Thanks for your sweet note on my blog. I am still catching up on blogs and I missed yours SO much. I love all the pics of your family. Makes me smile.

As for your workouts - you are doing awesome. Love the extra credits too! :)

Jess