Saturday, January 23, 2010

How I Spent My Saturday

For a non-tennis person, it was a bit too much tennis for me, but I really enjoyed it. Read it from cover to cover this afternoon after my date with Jack (we had icecream cones and put together his
Bakugan 7 in 1 Maxis Dragenoid at the coffee shop). I totally forgot about her being stabbed by a crazy Steffi fan. I loved that she's just a regular girl with regular problems who happened to be a fantastic athlete. I totally related to her stubborn streak and self-defeating behaviours.

1 comment:

Kelly Olexa said...

I thought this was a great book as well. And I don't watch tennis at all. I had no idea that they trained as hard as they did....not sure why that was my opinion...All in all, it was great to hear how she battled the psycho mindset, it is certainly something I have been working on also.