Thursday, May 13, 2010

Annual Mother's Day Hike At Dog Mountain

Tracy and I headed out for our annual Mother's Day hike at Dog Mountain today. Although a little bummed that we were the only two showing up this year, the weather was PERFECTO and it gave us lots of time to catch up with each other.

Doesn't the hill look beautiful today?



Tracy taking a break.
We made it to the top and ate lunch under the most perfect conditions we've ever had up there. We must have laid there in the sun for at least 45 minutes, back packs under our heads for pillows, eyes closed and just chatting away in the warm sun before we headed back down.


Who's that lady?
Sexy lady.
Real fine lady.

My legs were still tired from St. Helens, but I felt pretty good. One more hike to go this week and then I'm done celebrating Mother's Day!! What a great week!

2 comments:

www.slorunnermom.com said...

Wow! You have a beautiful blog!

A Prelude To... said...

Thanks! I love Oregon!! Lots of photo ops.