Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fueled By Margarita

 

...Italian margarita, that is. I can't believe I haven't blogged since this weekend! I blame it on the girl cousins sleepover that occurred on Monday night.
I'm still recouperating.
Steve said he was going to kill someone...
...and I was going to let him.

I now know why God blessed us with just two children...He definitely knew our limit :-)


I just got back from a great lunch with a client. One of her staff (and she has an AWESOME staff) had a birthday today so we went to The Olive Garden to celebrate. This client is like a dream come true for us and I told her so. I don't have a lot of clients that give me a hug and a kiss and make me drink margaritas over lunch while we ask each other about our deepest darkest secrets and then giggle so loud we bring stares to our table, but aside from that, she's just one of those people who is such a pleasure to know in life. Send more my way!!


The kids are in swim lessons this week & next, my tendonitis is flared up so bad I can barely walk the dog, I haven't been to the gym in a week, and I just want to take a nap. I think it's time for these kidlets to get back to school so we are on some type of schedule again. I'm back in the saddle as of tonight ( I figure I can at least go for a swim, right?) and by saddle, I mean bike saddle. Yep, It's time to start thinking about some triathlon training. I can't run, so swimming and biking it will be...for now. With the 30 Day Self Reflection Challenge starting on 9/1, I think I'm going to try to blog daily at least in September, so I can keep up with the daily reflection and daily training and inspire myself to get in a daily routine at the gym again.

No comments: