Yes, it's time again to share some news from the wet room. First, my swim SUCKED. About 10 minutes in, I got a pool chemical cocktail induced headache. I eeked out one mile...but not without a little karate chopping involved... (see #1) on my top 10 Weird Wet Room News.
Top 10 Wierd Things I witnessed at the pool tonight:
1) When people join your lane in the pool and start to do the butterfly stroke. (insert my wicked karate chop here).
2) Two women using an entire swim lane to dance on their tippy toes and talk...(isn't that what the hot tub is for?). Please people...let us swim!
3) Speaking of hot tub. Am I the only one who thinks kanoodling in the gym hot tub is kind of wierd? In your own hot tub (hot!), in the tub at a party (possibly)...but at the gym? Wierd.
Get a room!
4) The Eastern Indian guy continually sloughing sweat off his moobs in the sauna. Would it be ok if I sloughed off my boobs for 15 minutes straight? I only mention he was Eastern Indian because when he saw the little old Russian guy heading into the sauna with us, he made a face.
5) Speaking of the little old Russian guy, I wonder why he was wearing size 9 Crocs when it was quite obvious his foot is a size 4...
6) Ahhh... I remember him now. I've googled his prison tats before. I wish I knew his story...or maybe I don't.
7) I made room for him and we watched Eastern Indian scrape his athletes foot itchiness on the wooden seat and then he disgusted us some more with some action across the drain in the middle of the room. He left.
8) My Russian friend made a face and said "hmph...Indians".
Now lest you think I'm racist in any way...I'm not - this is their story, not mine.
9) I learned that with a few laughs and a little sign language, I speak pretty good Russian.
10) Lots of men in water aerobics tonight. This place is turning into a meat market.
oops...I guess I have eleven...
11) Apparently Chewbacca used the shower stall right before me. It was a massacre in there.
And that is the news from the wet room.
What craziness do you see at your gym?