Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Secrets and Mai's Secrets

Mai told me she wants her own laptop. I told her how much it would cost her. She improvised.

She has a "secret" laptop where she keeps her Top Secrets that she won't share with me (check out the mouse).
I see she has a facebook page, but she hasn't asked dear old mom to be her "friend" yet.

The dog just found Jack's stash of Halloween candy under the bed and ate a whole bag of skittles and an unknown amount (at least one full size Hershey bar) of chocolate...

The carpet can't be found under the solid layer of dog hair...

The laundry has piled up so far that even though it's all clean, I couldn't find a sports bra to save my life today (sorry gym people) ...

I just found out Eat Love Pray STILL isn't out on DVD yet and the lack of a good chick flick is the ONLY thing keeping me out of my wine cellar box 'o wine tonight.


I have exactly 30 minutes before everyone gets home from swim lessons...
Bubble bath?...Calgon...do your stuff.

5 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Haha! Hope you enjoyed the bubbles!

Anonymous said...

Your posts always make me chuckle!! Yesterday's was hilarious! My Mom is competing on the Master's swim team this year at the Y and I was thinking about it, but I just don't know! But we were laughing one day about some similar things that go on down there in the pool!

Naomi wants a lap top too! She saved for 2 years to get her ipod touch, so I told her to start saving, lol!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the secret laptop!

Jen said...

LOVE the secret laptop!! SO adorable!

A Prelude To... said...

Abby, I've thought about Masters Swim, but I had such a long learning curve on the front crawl, I'm afraid I won't even be able to learn any other stroke.

Thanks for the sweet notes about Mai's laptop, everyone! Don't you love the imagination of children? I don't remember ever being quite as imaginative as my own two.