Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cardio Wednesday






















My gym got some new treadclimbers and I've been using them occasionally the last couple weeks. I really like it, but I've already maxed it out - which is a bummer. It only goes up so high in "treadles" and tops out at a relatively low speed. A little bummed because I would really like some new cardio equipment excitement. I'm going to have to come up with some more inventive things. It just occured to me though, that maybe I haven't messed around with it enough to see if I'm just missing the psycho button on it or something.
While I was on the treadclimber today I was watching a girl in the basketball room messing around with shooting baskets and working up a pretty good sweat. I've been wanting to shoot some hoops so I think I'm going to see if Tracy wants to try a workout next week where we break up some baskets with sprints up and down the court - could be fun.

Today was:
20mins treadclimber
10mins stepmill
30mins elliptical
ABS 4 sets of 15 crunches

Quote of the Day ~
Things may happen to you, but the only things that matter are the things that happen in you.
- Eric Butterworth

Comforting Quote of the Day ~
Believers, look up - take courage. The angels are nearer than you think.

- Billy Graham

Getting where I want to be:
In His peaceful presence,
Julie



1 comment:

GClef1970 said...

I so wish I had a friend like you who would want to work out with me. Okay, scratch that. I so wish I had YOU around who would work out with me! Gotta come back here before my workout time.... you inspire me.