Saturday, January 5, 2008

Friday Upper Body














The kids and I all started new puzzles on the same day. Their's have both been finished and put together again many times over. I've yet to finish my border. Maybe Mom will help me with it tomorrow.

Today looks to be pretty busy. I have to pull Mai out of gymnastics a bit early in order get her home, get the dog loaded into the car and head downtown to the Lucky Lab Pub for a Team in Training meeting to find out if I'm going to train with them for the Pac Crest Triathlon in June. I would love to train with them, but my two concerns are 1) how much I have to raise and 2) whether or not I can train for the 1/2 Ironman in this time frame. I want to raise the $$ obviously - especially with a new blood cancer diagnosis in the family, but I've heard this race is something like $4500, which is A LOT for someone like me who isn't very good at fundraising. I also don't want to just train for a sprint...I want to do the 1/2 ironman, so we'll see what they say.

Ki and I will go straight up to Forest Park since we'll be so close and go for a longish run - I might be doing another run with Dad tomorrow, so I'm not sure how far we'll go. When I get home we need to clean the house a bit for company coming tomorrow and I also promised I would go car shopping before church at 6:30....I'm going to look at Jettas first and see what I think of them. Then I'm hoping we'll all be healthy enough and happy enough to enjoy dinner out together as a family.

THURSDAY 03JAN08
3 mile run on treadmill.

FRIDAY 04JAN08

HS Chest Press
LT: n/a TT: 90/5, 70/6, 70/4 RP

Upright Cable Rows
LT: n/a TT: 100/22RP
(11,6,5)

Overhead Rope Ext
LT: n/a TT: 100/18RP
(9/5/4)

HS Pulldowns
LT: n/a TT: 140/14RP
(7,4,3)

Wide Grip Seated Cable Rows
LT: n/a TT: 120/6, 90/9 ss

15 minutes on elliptical

No comments: