Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November Challenge

VIDEO IS FOR GRAMMY AND GRAMPY



Before this month gets away from me, I decided to accomplish a couple of things. I've got three things in the works and I can't wait to see some great stuff come out of November. First, I am following through on Jack Canfield's Success Principle 28 "Clean Up Your Messes And Incompletes". If you saw me on Facebook yesterday losing my mind because I couldn't find a stinkin' library book that was due, you can understand why I need to work on the "messes" part. There are 25 things Canfield wants me to do. Today is:

Former Business Activities. For this, today, I will finish up all the unfinished business possible for an old client. Some things will have to wait, but what can be done today will be done. I will also get rid of anything I have lying around from other old business associates - I imagine that some office cleaning will happen in this process :-)

I am also committing to reading a chapter a day out of a book I got from the library yesterday. I'm not a huge fan of Stormie Omartian, but this book looks different for her. It's "The Prayer That Changes Everything - The Hidden Power of Praising God". It's separated into two sections. The first is Fifteen Reasons to Praise God Now. The second section is Fifteen Times When Praise is Crucial.

My third November goal is really exciting, but very personal. At the end of the month I will share with you if my goal was reached and how I'm feeling about it.

So...Welcome November...you're looking great!!!

1 comment:

GClef1970 said...

Here is to a fabulous November! I believe in you!