Friday, November 13, 2009

Today Matters


Gosh, I love this boy! Sweetest one you'll ever find. I love that his eyes get all teared up whenever something is exciting or important to him. I love that he loves to hug me. I love that he's a lover, not a fighter.

Just for Today...

Just for today... I will choose and display the right attitudes.
Just for today... I will determine and act on important priorities.
Just for today... I will know and follow healthy guidelines.
Just for today... I will communicate with and care for my family.
Just for today... I will practice and develop good thinking.
Just for today... I will make and keep proper commitments.
Just for today... I will earn and properly manage finances.
Just for today... I will deepen and live out my faith.
Just for today... I will initiate and invest in solid relationships.
Just for today... I will plan for and model generosity.
Just for today... I will embrace and practice good values.
Just for today... I will seek and experience improvements.


Just for today... I will act on these decisions and practice these disciplines, and

Then one day... I will see the compounding results of a day lived well.


(From John Maxwell's Today Matters)

*************************************************************

You don't make decisions because they're EASY;
You don't make decisions because they're CHEAP;
You don't make decisions because they're POPULAR;
You make decisions because they're RIGHT.

(From John Maxwell's Today Matters)

1 comment:

GClef1970 said...

I love this picture of Jack. :-)