Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Light As A Feather


I get bored at the pool. I miss open water swimming and I don't know that I'll really get the chance to do much of it this summer unless I can talk Steve into starting to go with me. The rule is never swim alone. I really want to break that rule, but I don't want to tempt fate.

So at the pool yesterday, I really didn't want to swim. I was making myself sick over our local missing boy, Kyron Horman
He's Jack's age. How many times do I drop off Jack at school thinking he's safe and sound? How can this have happened??? I'm so worried for Kyron and so sick over what if this was my child? Going on 6 days now. Heartbreaking.

I was swimming and thinking I felt like lead and out of nowhere I started chanting in my head "light as a feather" over and over again. Before you know it, I can't keep my feet in the water - my whole body was seriously "light as a feather". My heart started to feel lighter, too. Thank you, God.
Please take care of Kyron.

No comments: