that made my special day perfectly imperfect. Beth posted her list and I share some of her list - like not flossing. Although I don't just do it once a month. I do it only after I've eaten corn on the cob...so pretty much summertime is when I floss.
Today I'm going to share the Ten Rules I Broke On My Wedding Day.
1. The bride wears white. I wore blue...
2....which turned out beneficial when I spilled a glass of red wine all over myself after I had too many glasses of wine and tried to dance while drinking red wine. It was still a red stain, but looked much less dramatic than if I had been wearing virginal white. Um...this rule is...um...don't drink too much damn wine at your wedding. Your memories will be fuzzy.
3. Share a first kiss after the judge pronounces you man & wife. We hugged instead...
4. Don't french kiss at your wedding - it's gross!!
Ok fine...we kissed, too... Look at him going after that!
5. Hire a professional photographer.
6. Expect your guests to behave.
If you're going to serve massive amounts of booze, don't expect the ladies to act very ladylike...
7. Have a beautiful and elegant "wedding cake". We made sure there was the right cake for everyone!
8.Think your mother-in-law is going to let go of him easily...
...there's that face again. I ADORE my Mother-In-Law, by the way. She is THE best!
9. Expect that the women will quit hitting on him now that he's wearing a ring on his finger.
10. Require shoes. Why...that is just no fun at all.
Because as you can see, this was a very formal event and their "good" clothes were just too stiff and uptight. Seriously...best wedding ever!